Don't miss this house tour - a glamorous beach cottage that still manages to be laid back

This beach home, located on Bald Head Island, belongs to interior designer Lisa Sherry.

It's a dream of mine to one day have a beach home.  I imagine there is a special kind of insurance for vacation properties, so if you plan on having a vacation home one day, be sure to look into it, or you can secure your home with Privilege building and contents insurance.*

Lisa's home is a three-bedroom with a screened-in wraparound porch. Let's start with the best part, shall we?  The wraparound porch


How great would it be to nap on this divan?




I would live on that porch.  I love the dining table and chairs.







I can't decide if I like the cluster of paper lanterns...what do you think?




 The '70's home was one of the first built on the island.  Lisa freshened it up by tearing down some walls and painting almost everything white.




    I think the guest bedroom, with the sheers, is my favorite.


via Lonny Mag
*disclosure: this post in partnership with Privilege.com
Share on :
Don't miss this house tour - a glamorous beach cottage that still manages to be laid back
Don't miss this house tour - a glamorous beach cottage that still manages to be laid back
Reviewed by smith
Published :
Rating : 4.5